This is a senior level consultant role that specializes in application monitoring and performance testing.
The individual in this role will have expertise in website technologies, application monitoring, performance testing, and capacity planning. This includes a working knowledge of industry leading technical products like HP LoadRunner, HP Business Service Management, HP SiteScope, Dynatrace, Splunk, NewRelic, AWS and Grafana. You should be a seasoned engineer who can work with minimal direction who is self-driven and very passionate about solving complex problems.
The day to day activities will include managing a small team of consultants, running performance/load tests, configuring monitoring, triaging sophisticated performance issues and producing reports and presentations for clients.
Most of the business clients are located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Bachelors Degree
- Extremely well organized, good note taker, and task oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, & Visio
- Expert in Web application technologies and architectures
- Experience with industry standard monitoring tools
- Understanding of networking components and experience using sniffer tools
- UNIX proficient
- US Resident or Citizen (cannot provide H1B)
Nice to Have
- Expertise in performance test tools (HP LoadRunner)
- Programming background (SQL, JAVA, Python and C programming is a plus)
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org